Do you find that sometimes you or your child can –
- * find it hard to hear with background noise?
- * find it hard to stay focused and take in what’s being said?
- * be oversensitive to loud and sudden noises?
- * feel hyperactive or unable to settle and concentrate?
- * find problems unsolvable and it hard to make decisions?
- * lack confidence and feel uncomfortable with strangers?
- * struggle to speak clearly and logically?
- * suffer from memory loss?
The Listening Program® is a world-renowned course of psychoacoustically modified classical music and nature sounds that progressively fine-tune your auditory sensory system.
To put it simply, it teaches your brain how to fully listen, hear and understand.
It can be used at home, school, work, (anywhere) and it helps children with auditory, learning or attention problems right through to adults with special needs.
What exactly is psychoacoustics?
Psychoacoustics is the scientific study of how the brain perceives and processes sound. It has helped in the development of hearing aids, hearing implants, amplification and MP3 technology.
What equipment do I need?
No specific equipment is required beyond a set of approved headphones and an Internet enabled device such as a PC/Laptop/Mac/iPad/iPhone/Android Phone.
How long does a program take?
To see the best results we recommend listening either 15 or 30 minutes, five days a week for 20 weeks, but this can be done at a time and a place that suits you. Many of our users report significant improvements in just one or two months.
How do I get started and how much does it cost?
For the latest prices and to find out how you can benefit, call Mary Kidson on 01691 682638. You can also email Mary.
More information is also available at www.thelisteningprogram.com