Fast ForWord® Reading Level 5 software is appropriate for students in upper elementary, middle and high school. It concentrates on enhancing advanced reading comprehension and expanding vocabulary skills.
Fast ForWord® to Reading 5 exercises build cognitive skills in the context of essential reading skills including:
- Advanced practice in Phonemic Analysis, Spelling and Decoding
- Comprehension strategies
- Complex Sentence Construction and Comprehension
- Passage Construction, Organization and Comprehension
To accelerate reading progress, Fast ForWord® Reading Level 5 software develops critical brain processing efficiency in four key areas:
- Builds memory by having students hold words and sentences in working memory while completing or reorganizing sentences and paragraphs.
- Improves attention by allowing students to selectively focus on critical information while sustaining attention across longer text passages and question sets.
- Develops processing by enhancing fluency in extracting and integrating meaning from longer text passages.
- Develops sequencing by enabling the recognition of causal and temporal event sequences in text passages.