Fast ForWord® Reading Level 4 exercises expand reading skills by applying knowledge of word origins, word forms, sentence structures, and punctuation rules to improve comprehension. It continues the development of cognitive skills but presented in the context of reading.
Fast ForWord® to Reading 4 exercises includes:
- Advanced knowledge of letter-sounds
- Phonology and spelling
- Structure of written language Vocabulary
- Cause and effect relationships in written text
- Paragraph Comprehension
To accelerate reading progress, Fast ForWord® Reading Level 4 software develops critical brain processing efficiency in four key areas:
- Builds memory by having students use working memory to compare paragraphs with single sentence paraphrases.
- Improves attention by enhancing the ability to focus on different aspects of presented vocabulary and ignore distractions.
- Develops processing of images and sounds quickly enough to discriminate between their differences.
- Develops sequencing by using logical relationships, word order and syntax to identify precise meanings.