Fast ForWord® Reading Level 3 software builds on the Fast ForWord Reading Level 2 product by concentrating on reading knowledge and fluency, with a focus on phonology and spelling, morphological properties and complexity, syntactic complexity, vocabulary and comprehension.
Fast ForWord® to Reading 3 exercises includes:
- Advanced knowledge of letter-sounds
- Phonology and spelling
- Structure of written language Vocabulary
- Cause and effect relationships in written text
- Paragraph Comprehension
It also simultaneously helps the student improve cognitive skills required to read: memory, attention, processing and sequencing.
To accelerate reading progress, Fast ForWord® Reading Level 3 software develops critical brain processing efficiency in four key areas:
- Builds memory by working on long-term recall of vocabulary and grammatical structures.
- Improves attention by requiring selective attention to grammatical features of similar response alternatives.
- Develops processing of images and sounds quickly enough to discriminate between their differences.
- Develops sequencing by using word order to help determine precise meanings.